Regular price $150.00
Dotted across the landscape, as though the forgotten remains of a fairy tale, are the dilapidated ruins from a time long ago, hinting at the mythical, supernatural Icelandic folklore.
- Limited to 50 prints
- Each work is edition stamped and signed by the artist
- Available with a white border or as a full bleed print
- Framed in Victorian Ash and Tasmanian Oak timber, sustainably and locally sourced
- Choice of natural, black or white stained frame colours
- A range of sizes available to suit varying spaces